Are you looking for a new challenge to utilise your knowledge and experience within a progressive, scientifically focussed organisation? Zest Scientific has been tasked to identify a Principal Scientist to join a leading drug development organisation who offers expertise across a range of therapeutic areas focusing on Immuno-Oncology, Immunology and Histology. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to showcase their knowledge of immunology and strong leadership skills in a client facing role. This person will lead an ambitious histology team and support the growth, so will play a leading role in contributing to the scientific direction of the department and the organisation.
- An enthusiastic individual who has a strong background in histology (in multiplex IHC/IF in an area of Immuno-Oncology, Immunology and Histology) who thrives on challenges, bringing leadership and management experience to the Department.
- A strong communicator – be able to participate in client and lab discussions and conference presentations and provide expert advice and effectively communicate results to colleagues and clients.
- An innovative and a strategic thinker with experience within leadership, project management, R&D and business development.
- Experience of line management within a scientific setting, who has previously worked within a CRO/Pharma and Biotech environment.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing quality control steps to ensure projects are conducted and delivered according to the standards expected, developing new or updating SOPs as required.
- A client facing role, actively supporting and developing new and existing client relationships, assist in fielding queries to capture new commercial opportunities.
- Provide scientific oversight and be a primary point of contact for the Histology team.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate record keeping of experimental work within the team, from initial protocol development through to write up results and report production.
- Provide training within the team where appropriate and be able to attend scientific and trade
conferences to deliver presentations.
- Provides an opportunity for personal development working in an organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- An innovative organisation within the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on multiple therapeutic areas, offering exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352