Product Specialist - Automated Platforms
Zest Scientific is supporting a global provider of multi-vendor services to identify a Product Specialist with experience of tablet testing and the understanding of GLP/GMP forged within the Pharmaceutical and CRO sectors. A broad range of instrumentation is supported from some of the world’s leading manufacturers but there will be a particular focus on fully automated platforms.
- A Product/Technical specialist with an analytical chemistry background and strong understanding of GLP/GMP.
- Experience of tablet testing is highly desirable.
- Comfortable being client-facing and liaising requirements, adaptations or ideas between client and internal Product Managers.
- Good business level oral and written in German would be advantageous but not essential.
- Focussing on GMP/GLP facilities you will be responsible for supporting all sales related questions for assigned product responsibility.
- The Product Specialist will ensure successful and efficient testing, documentation and approval of release candidates.
- Be the interface between clients and internal teams, bringing ideas/requirements to the Supervisor and/or Product Manager to improve products.
- The role provides opportunity for further professional development.
- Highly reputable provider which provides a broad spectrum of technologies: HPLC, GCMS, Tablet Dissolution Apparatus, Spectroscopy, UKAS Temperature Mapping.
- Financially stable business, recently acquired by a leading global equipment manufacturer.
- Delivered year on year growth across all key markets.
- In order to secure the services of a candidate who can positively make a difference our client is willing to be market led and be flexible on package.
- A highly competitive package has been budgeted; however, there is some flexibility for an outstanding individual who demonstrates a proven track record and has a good business level oral and written in German.
- Zest Scientific is actively shortlisting for this role so apply today and your CV will be reviewed.
Please note, we are unable to respond to all applications so if you have not received a response within seven days your application has been unsuccessful.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351