Project Manager – Disruptive Technology
- Project Management experience - gained within the Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Devices or Healthcare Services sector preferable.
- Passionate about working in a collaborative and ambitious team who’re looking to make a huge positive social impact.
- Self-led and disciplined with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Willingness to take on board new ideas and an ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain the project schedule.
- Identify viable partnerships – liaising with both clients and partners in person as well as via phone and email.
- Cross collaborating with contracts, legal and the wider business team.
- Play an important part in the development of research proposals, including detailed schedules, staffing and budgeting.
- This is a permanent opportunity where you can make a difference to millions of people who suffer from common mental health conditions such as depression, PTSD and psychosis.
- It’s very easy to be passionate about a project which provides excellent clinical outcomes and high levels of patient engagement.
- Outstanding personal and professional development as the business scales up operations.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly talented team who offer a fun, hard-working and supportive environment.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351