Project Manager – Disruptive Technology
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
- Project Management experience - gained within the Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Devices or Healthcare Services sector preferable.
- Passionate about working in a collaborative and ambitious team who’re looking to make a huge positive social impact.
- Self-led and disciplined with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Willingness to take on board new ideas and an ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain the project schedule.
- Identify viable partnerships – liaising with both clients and partners in person as well as via phone and email.
- Cross collaborating with contracts, legal and the wider business team.
- Play an important part in the development of research proposals, including detailed schedules, staffing and budgeting.
- This is a permanent opportunity where you can make a difference to millions of people who suffer from common mental health conditions such as depression, PTSD and psychosis.
- It’s very easy to be passionate about a project which provides excellent clinical outcomes and high levels of patient engagement.
- Outstanding personal and professional development as the business scales up operations.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly talented team who offer a fun, hard-working and supportive environment.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.