Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify a QA Associate with professional experience in the Medical Devices sector.
This role will give you the opportunity to work for an incredibly hot start-up which has developed pioneering treatment in cancer. The QA Associate will support a small Quality team with the scope for significant growth as the company commercialises its products and builds a significant Quality and Regulatory function. The business has received significant investment and has a fantastic platform in which to scale.
- Quality professional with experience forged within the Medical Devices sector dealing with the major regulatory bodies (MHRA, FDA).
- Experienced in the following: ISO 13485.
- Comfortable working in a high growth / start-up environment.
- Demonstrates an interest in the oncology provision and passionate about the opportunity to change the current treatment pathways.
- Play an active part in the management of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure that deviations are dealt with and escalated accordingly.
- Ensure that any change controls are enacted as needed.
- Working to ensure GMP compliance.
- Provide quality assurance expertise to surrounding colleagues in the laboratory generally.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in an organization which is going through rapid scale up with the opportunity to be part of a significant quality team.
- Dedicated to the personal development of their staff, offering progression opportunities in line with the exponential growth the business is experiencing.
- Innovative pipeline of new services and opportunities for further market penetration.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351