Regulatory Affairs Executive - Cambridgeshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a Regulatory professional within the pharmaceutical, clinical research or biotechnology sectors? We are looking to identify a Regulatory Affairs Executive/Regulatory Affairs Associate with a number of years experience who is looking to develop their career with a leading organisation in the Cambridgeshire area. This is a permanent role - Please contact Zest Scientific today to discuss the role in greater detail
The Regulatory Affairs Executive will provide regulatory consultancy services to a wide variety of internal and external customers, including preparation, review, submission and project management of regulatory applications.
Please note: this role requires an experienced regulatory professional, and as such, we cannot accept applications from candidates without the required experience.
- Provide up to date regulatory advice to internal and external clients
- Prepare, review, submit and project manage regulatory submissions in compliance with the applicable SOPs, regulatory guidelines and legislation
- Attend client project meetings (face to face and via teleconference)
- Participate in business development activities
- Participate in/present at internal and external training courses and conferences
- Experience in regulatory affairs across CMC/biotech, clinical or pharmaceutical with experience in UK, EU and US and possibly other regions
- A sound technical and scientific understanding of one or more of manufacturing, non-clinical or clinical development of pharmaceutical/healthcare products
- Project experience from early stage to post marketing support
- Competent IT skills including the use of MS Office applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Science subject
Company and culture
My client is a world renowned drug development organisation. The role of Regulatory Affairs Executive is offered on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package.