Regulatory Affairs Expert (Crop Protection) - UK
At Zest Scientific, we are supporting a Crop Protection and Chemical Specialist to identify a Regulatory expert for their ongoing expansion. This role can be based in a number of locations across the UK (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk or the East Midlands) and will provide high level regulatory and scientific advice to customers of CPC Regulatory Consultancy in key area of expertise. If you have extensive experience within crop protection, particularly within regulatory affairs, we would be very keen to hear from you.
As an Expert Consultant your main responsibilities will be:
- Keep abreast of new regulatory and scientific developments in order to help plan/focus the development for Crop Protection Chemical Regulatory Consultancy in area of expertise
- Ensure an understanding of the client’s regulatory strategy and objectives, and provide program and strategic issue management as required
- Keep abreast of new regulatory developments in order to help plan/focus the development for Crop Protection Chemical Regulatory Consultancy
- Provide expert specialist skills in key areas of dossier preparation for the benefit of clients and be active in providing support and training of other team members in specialist skills areas
- Lead discussions during the design of projects to meet regulatory requirements, and provide key issue management advice to both clients and in-house departments
- Be responsible for high level regulatory arguments and interpretations and be fully accountable for meeting quality and deadline demands for designated projects
- Manage the work load and resources to ensure revenue targets are met and customer quality maintained and that work is delivered on time and of a sufficient quality for purpose
- Plan and monitor the progress of programmes to ensure agreed timelines are achieved and organise internal project team meetings to review progress and to ensure effective and efficient communications
- Manage financial aspects of designated projects including accurate recording of hours worked in appropriate databases.
- Help promote CPC Regulatory Consultancy by providing technical support to the sales team, including client meetings and visits
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Detailed expertise in chemistry/biology related sciences
- Project management and direct experience contact with Regulatory Authorities and clients.
- Significant experience in a relevant scientific discipline and/or in the regulatory affairs arena and recognised as such within the industry
Significant experience of working in a regulatory consultancy and/or the agrochemical/chemical industry
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728