This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Regulatory Consultant to join a growing Pharma Consulting team within a leading organisation specialising in drug development. This individual will have a strong understanding of the pre-clinical and clinical development process and will provide consultancy services to a wide range of internal and external clients, as well as maintaining an awareness of client, industry and regulatory developments to provide strategic development for the department.
Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a fantastic opportunity to help contribute towards their product pipeline as well as providing you with a platform to showcase your knowledge and experience within clinical development of pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
- Experience within the regulatory affairs arena across pre-clinical and/or clinical with experience in EU and/or US markets.
- A thorough scientific understanding of CMC and non-clinical/clinical development of pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
- An organised individual with project experience from early stage to post-marketing support with the ability to prioritise their own workload.
- Be a good communicator - articulate and interact with clients to be able to provide insight into scientific/regulatory developments.
- An individual with the appetite to contribute and make an impact within a leading research and drug development organisation.
- To provide a high level of understanding and awareness of industry and regulatory development, responsible for providing up to date regulatory advice to internal and external clients as required.
- Prepare, review, submit and project manage regulatory submissions in compliance with SOPs, regulatory guidelines and legislation.
- Providing input into monthly invoicing and financial control of assigned projects.
- Participate in business development activities as requires and attend face to face client project meetings.
- Participate in internal and external training courses and conferences as required.
- Excellent opportunity in a leading organisation with a high level of business growth and an exciting product pipeline, with the opportunity for this role to be home based.
- Broad scope to work on a variety of new challenges with career and personal progression opportunities.
- Develop and utilise regulatory affairs experience within a scientifically focused organisation.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.