Research Associate - Assay Development
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Research Associate that has experience in assay development. Our client is a pioneering early stage pharmaceutical company researching innovative antibody-based therapeutics so they’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and enthusiastic to make an impact through their research.
- Motivated individual with the desire to make a real impact in the research industry.
- Proven experience in developing immunoassays; for therapeutic antibodies would be preferable.
- Organised individual with logical analytical and reasoning skills.
- Be a good communicator - discuss studies and scientific reports with team members.
- Provides an excellent platform for gaining exposure to a wide array of projects within a pioneering start-up environment.
- Broad scope to work on a wide range of studies and support with enhancing the pipeline.
- Assisting all phases of experimental work, as well as recording and collating all data generated.
- Offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience and expand your range of capabilities within industry.
- Offers an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups who’re applying cutting edge science.
- Work within a company who are dedicated to the development of their employees by offering ongoing training and progression opportunities.
- Offers a relaxed working environment with a team made up of industry leaders.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351