Research Psychologist - Data Scientist
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Do you have a background in Psychotherapy or related subject (human behavior)? Zest Scientific recruitment is working in partnership with a commercial research group which is using data analytics and machine learning to transform the way mental health care is delivered. Our client is at the cutting edge of digital healthcare and this represents an outstanding opportunity to apply your research experience within an organisation which is transforming the effectiveness of mental health care.
- PhD or equivalent level experience in Mental Health or Clinical Psychology.
- Basic knowledge of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and its principles.
- Interest in Data Analytics as you will be supporting a Natural Language Processing team, applying your knowledge of scientific method to support team objectives.
- Comfortable using Statistical Software (SPSS / R) and applying these in a practical setting.
- Based in Cambridge or willing to relocate to the area.
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and demonstrates the ability to interact effectively with others… we are definitely seeking an individual with a personality.
- Work within a highly talented Data Science team where you will apply your research experience, gaining access to an incredibly rare data set of over 100M clinical data units.
- Review the data which details clinical outcomes for several thousand patients, applying your knowledge of CBT to identify relevant text which will help drive improvements in the service offering and clinical outcomes.
- You will be involved with data coding, cleaning and analysis which will contribute to the development of highly accurate Bots which support the Therapists delivering the CBT.
- Opportunities to collaborate with other members of the science team, assisting in the preparation of materials for data dissemination, including internal presentations and manuscripts for publication.
- New headcount role within a Digital Healthcare technology company which is expanding its Science team
- High growth business (doubled revenue year on year for the last four years) with significant investment supporting the scale up of operations.
- Chance to secure a role with a business which is on a steep growth trajectory and the subsequent personal development opportunities which this provides.
- Employees are encouraged to initiate new projects and ultimately pursue avenues which they have a keen interest in.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly rare data set.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.