Sales and Commercial Director (Sourcing and Selling Comparator Products) - Home Based
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an experienced Commercial or Business Development Director with expertise of sourcing and selling comparator products for Clinical Trials? Do you want to move into a very well established business that is expanding their business portfolio and offering a unique entrepreneurial role that will allow you to develop and grow a new business area for a larger group with complete autonomy? If this sounds like you, we are keen to speak with you. Naturally, all conversations will remain strictly confidential.
You will lead the Clinical Trial business within the group with full P & L responsibility, all customer relations and developing new customers. The Sales and Commercial Director (Clinical Trials/Comparator Products) will be responsible for all documentation and regulatory requirements in regards to Clinical trials.
- Grow sales with existing customers and maintaining good customer relations
- Screening and segmenting market for potential new customers
- Acquire new customers and grow sales within these business areas
- Activate own network of suppliers and establish them as company suppliers
- Screening and segmenting market for potential new suppliers – special focus on sourcing from manufactures
- Segmentation of the customers and suppliers including key account plans
- Setting customer and supplier specific tactics/strategy
- Evaluate and report customer and suppliers performance and initiate actions if required
- Investigate customer supplier satisfaction and take action if required
- Customer & Supplier visits / travelling – building / developing relationships
- Participation in exhibitions etc.
- Monthly report including P&L
- Commercial education and background
- Proven experience from a Clinical Research or Pharmaceutical setting with expertise of sourcing and selling comparative products for Clinical Trials
- Entrepreneurial mindset and being self driven
- International experience and ability to build cross-cultural relationships
- Fluent in both written and spoken English is required
- Significant trading, sales and procurement experience
- Proven negotiator