This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify a SAS Programmer with previous experience in the maintenance of statistical programs and applications. The SAS Programmer will be a key member of a larger team responsible for the testing and maintenance of software as well as continuing to develop and improve the overall efficiency. Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to expand their knowledge and experience within a wider team to make a real impact within a global organisation.
- An individual with the appetite to contribute and make an impact within a leading research and drug development organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of SAS and other programming languages to aid with the development and improvement of software.
- Previous experience and willingness to work independently but also able to work within a wider team environment.
- Understands and has experience in helping to maintain the smooth running of software for a wider Department and able to provide maintenance as required.
- Knowledge of managing and assisting with the testing and validation of statistical software and applications.
- Assisting with the continuous improvement and development to help maximise productivity.
- Carrying out software development in accordance with the appropriate regulations.
- Providing support to various data-handling systems (Liberate and Excel).
- You will be involved in aiding the preparation of documentation associated with statistical specifications ensuring a delivery of service which matches requirements.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about enhancing research and delivery.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work in a company who are keen to offer a broad scope in a relaxed working environment.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.