Scientific Advisor - Digital Health & AI
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
This company’s on a mission to break down stigmas, improve awareness, and empower women with the information they need to make the right decisions about their general Health, and they've got a good start in doing it.
They’re one of the most popular Digital Health businesses in the Women’s Health space, with multiple VC partners behind them and an ever expanding user base in the tens of millions. What's more, their subscription based platform is already generating healthy revenue.
This success is allowing them to apply resource in developing an AI driven suite which will be transformative in propelling them from a smaller niche into an all-encompassing general health tool for women and girls worldwide.
As part of that development they’re looking for a Scientific Advisor – someone who can work with the Science Director and contribute heavily to the Research in Women’s Health which will validate their platform (bost existing and developing) within the Medical community and end user base.
What’s the job?
Research led position
- This person will be extremely important in defining Research strategy in collaboration with the Director of Science. It will be imperative in maintaining external communication and Research strategy with a host of academic partnerships internationally
- In collaboration with the other Scientific Advisors, Health Data Analyst, and Director of Science, this position will be key in conducting research to be used as reliable evidence validating both their existing platform, and the AI Products currently being developed
Internal and External communication
- The role has both an inward and outward facing responsibility. On the one hand, it will be writing Scientific papers for publication in internationally peer-reviewed Medical and Scientific Journals, and on the other hand will be writing and sharing Scientific documentation and training information for internal teams on the Medical and Product Development side
- Made at Congresses and Symposium at key meetings throughout the year
Who are they looking for?
- PhD in Reproductive Medicine (strongly preferred), Public Health, Population Health of Biomedicine, preferably with a general focus in Women’s Health
- Experience in grant application writing
- Strong publication record
- Ideal background would be one with experience working within industry with Health Tech / Digital Health
What do they offer?
- A chance to join in the early development of the teams and a new AI suite
- Totally flexible working (with a central London base optional)
- Very competitive salary
- Highly attractive equity options based on a % of basic salary and forecast to be worth 6 figures within 4 years
If you’d like more information, please do drop a CV over to Jason with Zest Medical. More information can be shared over the phone, but we might be limited in what we can share until a CV is with us for the position.
No information about you or your application will ever be sent to any company without your express consent to be represented for a role which you’ve spoken with us about.