Account Manager - Germany
Zest Scientific Sales Recruitment has been instructed by a leading manufacturer of physiology research solutions to identify a Scientific Sales Specialist in Germany. This role represents an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader and would be a fantastic opportunity for an existing Scientific Sales professional with exposure to this field of research. Due to the technical demands of the position, we will also consider applications from PhD level Scientists with a background in Physiology who are looking for an opportunity to make the transition into a customer facing technical sales role.
- An experienced Sales professional with a background selling into the Research market.
- Alternatively, we are interested in speaking to candidates with a background in Physiology who are interested in making the transition into Technical Sales.
- It is essential that applicants have a natural affinity towards developing relationships, leveraging influence and a desire to succeed.
- Equally important is the ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects.
- The Scientific Sales Specialist will be based remotely (home office), tasked to effectively manage the German territory (Animal Physiology / Behavioural Neuroscience) by strategically targeting high value/high potential customers.
- 65/35% Field Based / Home Office with a large focus on Academic / University Accounts.
- The successful candidate will also undertake responsibility for key accounts in Austria, German speaking Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- You will be given a high degree of autonomy as to how you manage the territory with a focus on prioritising the ‘high potential’ business opportunities.
- This is a strategically important role created due to growth within the European business unit so the successful candidate will need to demonstrate good planning skills in order to effectively manage the key relationships across the region.
- Globally recognised, premium brand within Physiology research.
- Recruiting due to growth within the European market as the company targets further growth opportunities.
- People oriented culture where the team is provided with the skills and scope in which to develop.
- Innovative product pipeline, best in class solutions.
In order to secure the services of the ideal candidate, a highly attractive salary plus uncapped Bonus, Car and a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724