Scientific Sales - Mass Spectrometry
Zest Scientific sales recruitment has been tasked to identify an accomplished Technical Sales professional with a background selling Capital Equipment into the research market. Promoting ‘best in class’ LC-MS instrumentation, this is an outstanding opportunity to secure a fresh challenge and learn new technologies whilst drawing upon your CAPEX experience.
- Demonstrable track record of success managing lengthy sales cycles and closing high value sales.
- Capital Equipment sales experience is a requisite with a network forged across some of the following industries: Academia, Biotech, Pharma, Environmental Analysis, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Petrochemicals.
- Capability to learn new technologies and theoretical concepts.
- Based ‘on patch’, the territory comprises of Newcastle, Middlesbrough, York, Harrogate, Leeds, Hull, Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Coventry (including surrounding areas).
- Undertake territory responsibility as detailed above, managing key accounts and developing new business across academia, biotech, pharma, environmental, CRO and petrochemical clients.
- Apply structured consultative sales skills, identifying customer needs, focusing on the appropriate solution and leveraging influence at all stages of the sales process.
- Provide outstanding customer support, serving as a product specialist and credible partner.
- Opportunity to transfer your Technical Sales skills into a new vertical.
- Universally recognised as a leading provider of analytical solutions for complex challenges within research and discovery.
- Industry leading and highly reputable brand within Analytical Chemistry.
- Global opportunities for professional development.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate a highly attractive salary is available. The successful candidate will qualify for a comprehensive corporate benefits package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724