Technical Sales Specialist - Analytical Chemistry
Zest Scientific Sales Recruitment welcomes applications from credible Technical Sales professionals with an educational background or previous commercial experience selling into the Analytical Chemistry sector. We are partnered with a leading manufacturer of Analytical Instrumentation used in Organic, Inorganic, Spectroscopy and Metallurgical Analysis. Our client is expanding its commercial team following a successful global launch of a new innovative technology which provides fantastic market opportunity to develop sales across a Northern UK territory (M62 Corridor / North).
This provides an excellent opportunity for a Scientific Sales professional to make the transition into the Mass Spec market. It would be great to receive applications from candidates with Separation Science sector experience; equally, we will consider applicants with Scientific Sales / Technical Support experience who demonstrate related knowledge or experience in Analytical Chemistry.
- Proven Technical Sales experience into the Analytical Chemistry market or we will consider candidates with Scientific Sales experience forged across the wider research market with academic or lab experience in Analytical Chemistry.
- In plain English, this is a great role for a candidate with a background selling Chromatography Consumables who is keen to secure a role selling instrumentation. Equally suitable is a candidate with an Undergrad in Chemistry with commercial sales experience outside of the Analytical Chemistry field.
- Enterprising, self starter who enjoys developing new business.
- Confident, personable and willing to take ownership of projects.
- Targeting Northern UK accounts, introduce a new bench top Mass Spec technology for a highly reputable global manufacturer.
- Undertake first line sales activity with responsibility for all applicable accounts. Specific territory comprises of everything North of Sheffield.
- Develop excellent relationships at all levels within an account, provide first class levels of support and training, taking ownership of pre and post sales activity.
- Innovative manufacturer of Analytical Instrumentation and Software.
- Global presence with more than 30 regional subsidiary offices.
- Exciting product pipeline which combines Instrumentation and Software, providing Scientists with logical work flows and high performance solutions.
- Encourage independent thought and empowers the team to deliver sales growth applying their own methods and strategy.
- Balanced working environment where the focus is on results as opposed to related metrics and KPIs.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a fixed percentage commission scheme which is uncapped and based on all sales. Additional benefits include Company Car, Pension etc.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724