Technical Sales Specialist - Clinical Chemistry
Zest Scientific is searching for an accomplished Laboratory Sales professional to undertake responsibility for the South East and South West territory. Our client is internationally recognised for providing ‘best in class’ solutions and this region provides excellent growth opportunities for a motivated and entrepreneurial Technical Sales Specialist.
This is a highly autonomous role where your input will be encouraged and you will be provided with the platform in which to implement your own selling methods / business plan.
- You will demonstrate a successful track record selling into academic research, clinical diagnostics / hospital laboratories or biotech accounts.
- Ability to learn new scientific concepts as you will be required to take a ‘hands on’ approach supporting customers at all stages of the sales process.
- Independent and comfortable working with limited support.
- Enterprising with a willingness to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent relationship builder and first class communicator.
- Responsible for delivering an annual sales plan, developing existing key accounts and strategically identifying new development opportunities within Clinical Diagnostics Laboratories / Clinical Chemistry.
- Targeting high value potential customers and leveraging influence within existing accounts.
- High degree of autonomy (limited direct management) with the freedom to carve out a profitable territory across the South East and South West region.
- Global presence, offering ‘best in class’ solutions.
- Provides extensive in house training as the company believes that the Technical Sales Specialist should provide first class post-sales support and maintain close working relationships with end users.
- Currently experiencing excellent levels of growth with new product lines being added to the portfolio, providing a comprehensive solution to Clinical Labs.
In order to secure the services of the right quality of candidate the client is offering a highly attractive salary and commission package. Additional benefits include Car, Healthcare and Pension. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724