Senior Back-End Engineer - Cambridge
Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify a Senior Back-End Engineer with previous professional exposure in the Digital Health space.
This role will give you the opportunity to architect and develop a core platform to enable fast access to genomic data. This role will be part of a team that brings about the collaboration of genomic data and clinical research that will revolutionize the development of cancer treatments. The business is undergoing exponential revenue growth, leading to the proposition being particularly strong.
- Experienced in building software platforms.
- Have a passion for coding.
- Comfortable working as part of a team and explaining complex technological concepts in a simple manner.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
- Demonstrate knowledge of WebSockets and messaging systems.
- Responsible for architecting and developing a core platform and infrastructure enabling fast discovery of genomic data.
- Write efficient server-side code to ensure high performance.
- Translate feature requirements into creative software solutions.
- Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
- Be the lead promote within the dev team.
- Work closely with both product manager and front-end developers.
- Digital Health Company with a clear vision to revolutionize the way the global research community collaborates to deliver cutting edge Oncology treatments.
- Dedicated to the personal development of their staff, offering progression opportunities in line with the exponential growth the business is experiencing.
- Agile and creative working environment that measure their performance by the impact they are having on their employees, customers, wider community and the environment.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351