Senior Client Portfolio Manager
Are you a client focussed Clinical Trials Professional (Trials Senior Project Manager, Study Manager, Client Liaison Etc.) looking for a job in the Buckinghamshire area? Zest Scientific is partnered with a Global CRO in the High Wycombe area who is looking for a Senior Client Portfolio Manager to liaise with the Business Development teams in initiating and maintaining strong client relationships, and act as primary Scientific client liaison throughout the lifecycle of projects.
From inception to close out, the Senior Client Portfolio Manager will build and maintain strong client relationships, serving as the first point of contact in initiating and outlining objectives of Clinical Trials under their remit. The key to the success of the applicant for the Senior Client Portfolio Manager position will therefore lie in the ability to demonstrate a strong front facing client experience, alongside a sound understanding of clinical resource requirements.
- A number of years’ experience of client facing activities in a Pharma, Biotech or CRO environment
- Previous project management experience or training
- A keen communicator with excellent negotiation skills – sales training is desirable
- A sound understanding of Clinical Trial requirements and resource allocation requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client communication with outsourced work
- Instigate initiation groups for all business won, keeping the client well informed of progress
- Liaise and assist with Business Development teams in providing specialist technical knowledge at client meetings
- Be proactive to form new and lasting relationships with clients to promote and secure further opportunities for the Company
- Develop long term project plans for clients and liaise multi-functionally to keep clients updated on the works’ progress
- A well respected and Global CRO based in the High Wycombe area
- In order to secure the services of the best talent in the sector, our client is willing to be negotiable on package.
Zest is working to a strict deadline on this role so don’t hesitate to send your application now and your CV will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672