Senior Clinical Research Physician
Are you an experienced Clinical Research Physician looking to move into a more senior role with a leading Clinical Research Organisation? If you are a GMC registered doctor with clinical trial experience (either from the NHS or commercial CRO), then we would love to hear from you.
As Clinical Research Physician, you will be accountable for ensuring the commercial success through the safe performance of clinical studies.
As Clinical Research Physician, you will be the Principal Investigator (PI) or Co Investigator where you accept responsibility for all sponsor research studies while also ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met.
- Principal Investigator (PI) or Co Investigator for some or all of the studies at your site ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met
- Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol and to ensure the recruitment of eligible participants onto study
- Responsibility for taking ownership of being prepared for all GMC appraisals to ensure we see a positive outcome
- Reviewing screening, pre-screen and screen success rates for clinical trials
- Providing information and support to consenting participants for a clinical study
- Liaising with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients’ contractors as required, projecting a helpful and courteous company image
- Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
- Constantly seeking and suggesting quality improvements
- Taking responsibility for ensuring serious adverse events / adverse events are reported appropriately
- Having responsibility for the medical wellbeing of participants during the clinical trial and referral to specialists or GP as required
- Be a GMC registered doctor with previous experience within clinical research
- Have previous research experience and can demonstrate a strong interest in clinical research
- Have working knowledge of GCP (ICH-GCP and local regulations compliance)
Clinical Research Physician Jobs, Research Physician Jobs, Principal Investigator, PI, Liverpool, Merseyside, Clinical Research Physician, Doctor
Company and Culture:
Our client is a world renowned clinical research organisation with operations globally. This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Clinical Research Physician. The role comes with an attractive salary plus bonuses.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672