Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Are you a Regulatory Affairs Manager or Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager with a broad range of expertise within the Medical Device space? If you are keen to excel with a global organisation that invests heavily in your career progression, then it would be good to talk and discuss this regulatory role in great detail.
- Experienced in Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs.
- This role would suit a Regulatory Affairs Manager or Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- With a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and some experience working within a regulated environment, you will leverage your regulatory knowledge and experience to deliver on required projects and work
- Scientific degree is required
- With broad and comprehensive expertise within the Medical Devices Regulatory environment you will lead projects and partner with the business to solve complex regulatory issues that impact the department and wider business
- The Regulatory group works with the wider business to translate the constantly evolving requirements of the UK Regulatory environment into company policies, procedures, solutions and strategies that ensure compliance and maximise the value for
- The team are the companies primary contact with the MHRA, requiring the ability to work effectively cross functionally at a local and global level as well as the capability to negotiate and influence
- The Regulatory partners need to be adaptable to change and entrepreneurial in nature in order to identify opportunities, while maintaining a focus on ensuring compliance and therefore playing a key role in retaining the organisation’s UK’s Licence to operate
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit the best from within the Medical Device Regulatory Affairs space, so if you are a Regulatory Affairs Manager or Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728