Senior Regulatory Consultant - Cambridgeshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Senior Regulatory Consultant
Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
If you have significant experience of regulatory drug development, you could be taking on a senior regulatory role with a world-leading drug development company. Zest Scientific is looking for a Senior Regulatory Consultant to join our client in Cambridgeshire.
This is a permanent opportunity; working on multiple projects across the drug development sector – naturally, this Senior Regulatory Consultant role has an attractive package and excellent career opportunities for the right candidate.
The Senior Regulatory Consultant will provide regulatory consultancy services to a wide variety of internal and external customers, including preparation, review, submission and project management of regulatory applications.
- Provide up to date regulatory advice to internal and external clients
- Prepare, review, submit and project manage regulatory submissions in compliance with the applicable SOPs, regulatory guidelines and legislation
- Attend client project meetings (face to face and viateleconference)
- Participate in business development activities
- Participate in/present at internal and external training courses and conferences
- Experience in regulatory affairs across Biotech, Clinical or Pharmaceutical with experience in UK, EU and US and possibly other regions
- A sound technical and scientific understanding of one or more of manufacturing, non-clinical or clinical development of pharmaceutical/healthcare products
- Project experience from early stage to post marketing support
- Competent IT skills including the use of MS Office applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Science subject
Regulatory Affairs Consultant, Senior Regulatory Consultant Jobs Cambridegshire, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Consultant Jobs Cambridgeshire, Regulatory Affairs Manager