This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you looking for a new challenge to utilise your knowledge and experience within a progressive, scientifically focussed organisation? Zest Scientific has been tasked to identify a Senior Scientist with experience of IHC/IF to join a leading drug development organisation offering expertise across a range of therapeutic areas focusing on Immuno-Oncology, Immunology and Histology. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to showcase their skills in multispectral imaging to support a growing team and to make a valuable scientific contribution to the future growth of the company.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic individual who has a strong background in histology (multiplex IHC/IF).
- A strong communicator – be able to articulate and provide expert advice and effectively communicate results to colleagues and clients.
- Experience of line management within a scientific setting, who has previously worked within a CRO/Pharma and Biotech environment.
- Ability to design and perform RNAscope cell and tissue assays using robotic staining platforms (Leica Bond).
- Actively supporting and developing new and existing client relationships, assist in fielding queries to capture new commercial opportunities.
- Line management of Scientists, delegation of project tasks across the team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of client data.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing quality control steps to ensure projects are conducted and delivered according to the standards expected, developing new or updating SOPs as required.
- Provide scientific oversight, responsible for ensuring accurate record keeping of experimental work, from initial protocol development thought to write up results and report production.
- Attend scientific and trade conference to deliver presentations and posters when required.
- Provides an opportunity for personal development working in an organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- An opportunity to be actively involved in developing and delivering specialist solutions to the heart of drug development.
- An innovative organisation within the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on multiple therapeutic areas, offering exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the salary package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.