Are you a Senior Statistician with experience in the pharmaceutical industry looking for that next career move? Our client is a world leader in drug development looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide statistical expertise to a wide portfolio in non-clinical areas. This senior role involves providing data analysis and compliance with the appropriate regulations (GxP) whilst contributing to research in statistical methodology. This is an excellent platform for an individual who is looking for self-development within a relaxed working environment in an organisation who is passionate about improving drug development.
- An enthusiastic individual who thrives on challenges, who can bring creative contributions to the wider team.
- Experience of applying a large variety of statistical methods.
- Shows clear understanding, knowledge and experience of SAS, knowledge of other statistical packages and compliance with appropriate regulations.
- Previous experience and willingness to work independently but also able to work within a wider team environment.
- Be a good communicator – be able to communicate statistical results and interact with others to articulate complex concepts comfortably.
- Responsible for using statistical methods and software with limited supervision ensuring compliance of regulations are adhered to.
- Carrying out validation and testing of statistical software and applications and work closely with a wider team to provide statistical support when required.
- Ensure work is prioritised to ensure project timeliness and be able to give updates to senior management (Head of Department) on the progress of projects.
- Assisting with preparation of document (SOPs) and training of staff both within and outside of the Department.
- Ensuring customer queries and comments regarding statistical methods are answered clearly and effectively.
- An opportunity to join an organisation that will provide scope to work on a variety of projects in a relaxed working environment.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the personal development and training of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352