Senior Trials Resource Manager
Are you a Senior Clinical Trials Professional (Senior Study Manager, Senior Project Manager, Senior Planning Manager Etc.) with a solid background in Clinical Resource Management or Planning, looking for a role in the Buckinghamshire area? One of Zest Scientific’s long standing global CRO partners is looking for a Senior Clinical Trials Resource Manager to take on the resource management of a small portfolio of client projects from inception to close-out based in the High Wycombe area.
The key to the success of an applicant for the Senior Clinical Trials Resource Manager will lie in the ability to demonstrate a strong background in Project Co-ordination, organisation and planning. The successful individual will have extensive previous project management experience in a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO environment alongside demonstrable success in managing direct reports.
- Strong understanding of Clinical Trial needs throughout the lifecycle of a project
- A solid background in budget management
- A highly organised individual, comfortable in prioritising and allocating resources in complicated scenarios
- Expert level knowledge of trial requirements and the resources needed for the successful completion of a project
- Familiar with setting an upholding deadlines
- Previous experience working at the head of a team with a number of direct reports
- Comfortable in client facing scenarios
- Line Management responsibility of the Project Resourcing team
- Responsible for conducting annual performance reviews and planning recommendations
- Serve as a primary point of client contact for resource/planning enquiries
- Monitor the adherence to set deadlines and update resources as necessary
- Independently manage projects according to the scope of work set out in contractual budgets
- A global CRO based in the Buckinghamshire area
In order to secure the services of the best talent in the sector, our client is willing to be negotiable on package.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline on this role so please don’t hesitate to apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672