Zest Scientific recruitment has been tasked to select a Software Engineer to provide software programming for microanalysis and surface analysis instrumentation based in West Sussex. The Software Engineer will have a background in C++ programming and developed desktop applications using MFC.
The list below is a comprehensive wish list and we understand that compromise is necessary so please do not be put off as we will assess individual skills and rank them in line with overall importance:
- Software experience with high end instrumentation.
- C++ Programming.
- Developing desktop applications using Microsoft Foundation Class.
- Experience of Component Object Model (COM) / Active Template Library (ATL).
- C# .NET programming experience desirable.
- Using software development platforms such as Windows API.
- Instrument programming for data acquisition, data processing and support electronics interface development.
- Developing the most important part of the analytical instrumentation, providing the entire user interface and instrument control and processing functions.
- Develop and test new features.
- Maintain and update existing software code.
- Provide and test software for hardware testing and calibration facilities.
- World leader in the development and distribution of Surface and Materials Analysis instrumentation.
- Technology incorporates High Voltage electronics, advanced data systems, Ultra High Vacuum technology and Electron Optics.
Salary package is commensurate with experience. The successful candidate will qualify for a comprehensive corporate benefits package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724