(Sr.) Health Data Analyst - Digital Health & AI
This company’s on a mission to break down stigmas, improve awareness, and empower women with the information they need to make the right decisions about their general Health, and they've got a good start in doing it.
They’re one of the most popular Digital Health businesses in the Women’s Health space, with multiple VC partners behind them and an ever expanding user base in the tens of millions. What's more, their subscription based platform is already generating healthy revenue.
This success is allowing them to apply resource in developing an AI driven suite which will be transformative in propelling them from a smaller niche into an all-encompassing general health tool for women and girls worldwide.
As part of that development, they’re looking for a (Sr.) Health Data Analyst or Biostatistician (title flexible) who can work across health data sets with multi-millions of data points, extract and process that information, highlight areas for Research, feed into ongoing studies of the Scientific team, and also into Product Development teams to aid in software iterations as the AI suite is put together.
What's the job?
- Over huge data sets with multi-millions of data points. The role will work with information taken from complex research questions and be responsible for the extraction, analysis and visualisation of that information.
- With both Product Development teams as they create a new AI driven suite in Women's Health (ensuring that they have the latest information to influence design decisions), and also with the wider Scientific team in the compilation of information to be published in Scientific and Medical journals
- In developing study designs and outlining the direction of publication strategies and also internal product developments
Who are they looking for?
- Academic background in Statistics, Healthcare informatics or related field, with ideally 5+ years’ experience working as a Statistician, Health Data Analyst or Data Scientist.
- Experience working in industry – this could be in clinical trials, behavioural research, Pharmaceuticals or in the Digital Health / HealthTech & Wearables markets
- Advanced SQL query skills, along with strong experience in data analyses and visualization preferably in Python and/or R.
- Background in employing advanced statistical models such as generalised linear, survival analyses, logistic regression and Bayesian modelling.
What do they offer?
- A chance to join in the early development of the teams and a new AI suite
- Totally flexible working (with a central London base optional)
- Very competitive salary
- Highly attractive equity options based on a % of basic salary and forecast to be worth 6 figures within 4 years
If you’d like more information, please do drop a CV over to Jason with Zest Medical. More information can be shared over the phone, but we might be limited in what we can share until a CV is with us for the position.
No information about you or your application will ever be sent to any company without your express consent to be represented for a role which you’ve spoken with us about.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672