Study Manager - Animal Metabolism
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify an experienced scientist with exposure to metabolism studies that is looking for their next challenge. Our client are world leaders in drug development so if you see yourself as a Study Manager conducting animal metabolism (ADME), please get in touch.
- Motivated individual with the desire to make a real impact in the research industry.
- Experience and knowledge of ADME.
- Organised individual with logical analytical and reasoning skills.
- Be a good communicator - discuss studies and scientific reports with team members.
- Provides an excellent platform for career development – training offered to maintain an up to date knowledge of technical, scientific and regulatory developments related to animal metabolism.
- Broad scope to work on a wide range of studies.
- Responsible for conducting and supervising studies according to study plans and SOPs, in compliance with GLP.
- A world leader within the pharmaceutical industry. – They’re continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Work within a company who are dedicated to the development of their employees by offering ongoing training.
- Offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351