Study Manager (Bioanalysis)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a Study Manager with expertise of analytical project management and techniques such as Flow Cytometry, Cell Based Assays and Immunoassays? Do you have experience of working within a GLP environment? We are recruiting a Study Manager for a leading analytical services organisation within their bioanalysis function, so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
- Acting as Study Director on method development and GLP-compliant method validation studies in any of three scientific disciplines (immunoassay, flow cytometry and cell based assays, and clinical sciences)
- Acting as Project Manager on GCP-compliant clinical trial sample analysis projects
- Acting as Principal Investigator for pre-clinical sample analysis studies from other sites, and as Responsible Scientist for pre-clinical sample analysis studies
- Liaising with clients throughout the lifetime of a project, from initial enquiry, through the experimental phase, to finalisation of the report
- Liaising with internal partners, including technical specialists, analytical teams, report writers and Quality Assurance, to ensure quality of service.
- Monitoring the quality and progress of your projects, including scheduling of all tasks required.
- Practical laboratory experience of bionalysis utlising techniques such as Flow Cytometry, Cell Based Assays and Immunoassays
- Experience of working in a GLP environment, with GCP an advantage
- Experience of performing the role of Study Director
- An understanding of the requirements of validating an analytical method
- As this is a client-facing role, excellent written and verbal communication are essential
Company and Culture
My client is a world renowned drug development organisation. The role of Study Manager is offered on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package.