Study Manager (Bioanalysis)
Are you a Study Manager with expertise of analytical project management and techniques such as Flow Cytometry, Cell Based Assays and Immunoassays? Do you have experience of working within a GLP environment? We are recruiting a Study Manager for a leading analytical services organisation within their bioanalysis function, so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
- Acting as Study Director on method development and GLP-compliant method validation studies in any of three scientific disciplines (immunoassay, flow cytometry and cell based assays, and clinical sciences)
- Acting as Project Manager on GCP-compliant clinical trial sample analysis projects
- Acting as Principal Investigator for pre-clinical sample analysis studies from other sites, and as Responsible Scientist for pre-clinical sample analysis studies
- Liaising with clients throughout the lifetime of a project, from initial enquiry, through the experimental phase, to finalisation of the report
- Liaising with internal partners, including technical specialists, analytical teams, report writers and Quality Assurance, to ensure quality of service.
- Monitoring the quality and progress of your projects, including scheduling of all tasks required.
- Practical laboratory experience of bionalysis utlising techniques such as Flow Cytometry, Cell Based Assays and Immunoassays
- Experience of working in a GLP environment, with GCP an advantage
- Experience of performing the role of Study Director
- An understanding of the requirements of validating an analytical method
- As this is a client-facing role, excellent written and verbal communication are essential
Company and Culture
My client is a world renowned drug development organisation. The role of Study Manager is offered on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728