Systems Analyst - ASP.NET / C# / MVC Technologies
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Do you have expertise in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes coupled with commercial experience in C# / ASP.NET / MVC technologies? Zest Scientific recruitment are seeking a Developer / Systems Analyst to review and modify systems including developing, testing, debugging and supporting the application environment for our client based in Colchester, Essex.
- The Developer / Systems Analyst will design and develop technology solutions that drive business systems which are a combination of different web applications and document processing tools.
- Using C# / ASP.NET / MVC technologies develop document processing and indexing web applications which are used during the clinical testing of new pharmaceutical and medical device treatments.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for new and existing applications including operations, user guides etc.
- Debug, investigate and resolve application functionality issues.
- Globally recognized as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- Leader in the provision of cloud based technology and services into the Clinical Trials sector.
- The technology stack is currently based on .Net 4.5 and MVC 6 with RESTful API and Mobile (iOS/Android) apps.
- High growth technology business, wholly owned subsidiary of a leader in Clinical Trial Document Solutions which provides extensive professional development and exposure to new technologies.
- People oriented culture where the team is provided with the skills and scope in which to develop and encouraged to provide technical input into the design of the product.
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Proven background using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery, HTML/CSS.
- Practical understanding implementing SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Technical experience with SQL.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package (negotiable) tailored according to candidate level of expertise.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.