Systems Analyst - ASP.NET / C# / MVC Technologies
Do you have expertise in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes coupled with commercial experience in C# / ASP.NET / MVC technologies? Zest Scientific recruitment are seeking a Developer / Systems Analyst to review and modify systems including developing, testing, debugging and supporting the application environment for our client based in Colchester, Essex.
- The Developer / Systems Analyst will design and develop technology solutions that drive business systems which are a combination of different web applications and document processing tools.
- Using C# / ASP.NET / MVC technologies develop document processing and indexing web applications which are used during the clinical testing of new pharmaceutical and medical device treatments.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for new and existing applications including operations, user guides etc.
- Debug, investigate and resolve application functionality issues.
- Globally recognized as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- Leader in the provision of cloud based technology and services into the Clinical Trials sector.
- The technology stack is currently based on .Net 4.5 and MVC 6 with RESTful API and Mobile (iOS/Android) apps.
- High growth technology business, wholly owned subsidiary of a leader in Clinical Trial Document Solutions which provides extensive professional development and exposure to new technologies.
- People oriented culture where the team is provided with the skills and scope in which to develop and encouraged to provide technical input into the design of the product.
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Proven background using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery, HTML/CSS.
- Practical understanding implementing SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Technical experience with SQL.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package (negotiable) tailored according to candidate level of expertise.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724