Team Lead - Analytical Chemistry - Inhalation
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a Senior Scientist with line management experience? Have you got a sound background working in an Analytical Laboratory environment? Have you worked with inhalation equipment such as pMDI, DPI, Nasal Sprays and Nebulisers? Our client – a leading CRO providing early drug development services – is looking for an Associate Group Leader to take on a high degree of responsibility at their inhalation laboratories in Athlone, Ireland.
The key to the success of an applicant for this position will lie in the candidate’s ability to demonstrate a familiarity with the direct supervision of technical laboratory staff, alongside a solid understanding of inhalation research and method development in a GMP environment from first-hand experience.
- Sound line management experience of technical staff working in an analytical laboratory
- Full understanding of GMP requirements, client SOPs, ICH guidelines, EP and USP requirements and EMEA and FDA guidelines
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant subject (i.e. Chemistry)
- Knowledge and experience in working with inhalation devices and products such as Pressurised Metered Dose Inhalers (pDMI), Dry Powder Inhalers (DPI), Aqueous Nasal Sprays, Nebulisers and Nebuliser solutions
- Experienced in the review of study protocols, project status reports and final study reports
- Ability to implement method development strategies and conduct experimental studies, contributing to technical troubleshooting
- Line management of technical staff to include Scientists and Senior Scientists
- Oversee and be responsible for the overall quality of the study in day to day operations
- Working within a fully GMP qualified environment, design and deliver inhalation studies in the early drug development phase
- Allocate, schedule and manage laboratory resources according to the scope of the study
- Prepare, review and approve study protocols, project status reports, final study reports and other project related documentation
- Design experimental studies and participate in technical troubleshooting
- Review and approve laboratory investigations, deviations, QA facility and data audits
- Assist in regulatory and client led audits
- In order to secure the services of the right candidate, our client is willing to be flexible
- A joining fee will be payable to the successful applicant
Zest is working to a tight deadline on this role, so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately
Zest Scientific is working to a tight deadline on this position, so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.