Team Leader - CMC Division
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Team Leader within the CMC division that has proven line management experience. Our client are world leaders in drug development so if you see yourself joining a rapidly growing department within the Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control division then get in touch.
- Motivated individual with the desire to make a real impact in the research industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in effective management.
- Scientific exposure in areas such as ELISA, Bioassays with a knowledge of CMC lot release/stability studies/drug development process.
- Organised individual with logical analytical and reasoning skills.
- Be a good communicator and have a high level of customer service skills - discuss studies and scientific reports with team members.
- Managing a team of eight staff. – Responsible for training & development which includes 1 – 1’s and appraisals.
- Responsible for the organisation and scheduling of the workload across the team ensuring the team hits timelines in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Have a lead role in providing advice to colleagues in solving analytical problems you’re presented with.
- Ensure a high level of science analysis is achieved through your knowledge of ELISA, potency assays and electrophoresis.
- A world leader within the pharmaceutical industry. – They’re continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Work within a company who are dedicated to the development of their employees by offering ongoing training.
- Offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351