Team Leader - Metabolism
Zest Scientific has been tasked to identify a Team Leader to join a leading drug development organisation who has proven line management experience within the Scientific space. This individual will be responsible for providing leadership, management and training to a team of Study Managers within the Metabolism Operations and Study Directors Department as well as managing and monitoring the allocation of IVM and DDI studies to help deliver high-quality services to clients.
Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a fantastic opportunity to help contribute towards their pipeline as well as giving you a great platform to take on a leadership role whilst making a real impact on research.
- Motivated individual with the desire to make a real impact in the research industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in effective management.
- Scientific exposure in areas such as In Vitro Metabolism, Drug to Drug Interaction, ADME & DMPK.
- Be a good communicator - ensure that everyone in the team is made aware of the expectations placed upon them and transparent on how the business is performing.
- Have a high level of customer service skills - discuss studies and scientific reports with team members.
- Be flexible - be able to act as Study Director on studies where appropriate to provide support to other Team Leaders and teams.
- Managing a team of eight staff. – Responsible for training & development which includes 1 – 1’s and appraisals.
- Responsible for the organisation and scheduling of the workload across the team ensuring the team hits timelines in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Have a lead role in providing advice to colleagues in solving any challenges you’re presented with.
- Ensure a high level of science is achieved through your knowledge of IVM and DDI.
- A world leader within the pharmaceutical industry. – They’re continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Work within a company who are dedicated to the development of their employees by offering ongoing training.
- Offers a relaxed working environment in a progressive, scientifically focused organisation.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351