Team Leader - Toxicology
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific has been tasked to identify a Team Leader to join a leading drug development organisation who has practical experience as a Study Director, working to GLP standards. This individual will be responsible for providing leadership, management and training to a large team of Study Managers within the Toxicology Operations and Study Directors Department as well as managing and monitoring the allocation of toxicology studies to help deliver high-quality services to clients.
Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a fantastic opportunity to help contribute towards their pipeline as well as giving you a great platform to take on a leadership role whilst making a real impact on research.
- An enthusiastic individual who thrives on challenges, who can bring leadership and management experience to the Department.
- Have great organisational skills to manage and monitor the allocation of toxicology studies to Study Directors in the team, keeping this on schedule.
- Be a good communicator – ensure that everyone in the team is made aware of the expectations placed upon them and transparent on how the business is performing.
- Be flexible - be able to act as Study Director on studies where appropriate to provide support to other Team Leaders and teams.
- Must have knowledge and experience of working to GLP standards.
- Responsible for helping to set the priorities of the department and effectively implementing Departmental strategies.
- Providing monthly updates to the Director of Toxicology on the team’s progress, study starts and reporting status.
- Informing and advising senior management on all key issues regarding the team and their performance.
- Ensuring that Study Directors submit reports to QA on time so they are issued to clients on time.
- Acting as a Monitoring Toxicologist where necessary: providing advice and guidance on the scientific aspects of the development of enquiries.
- Helping to ensure that robust systems are in place to ensure compliance with key legislation.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- Offering a relaxed working environment in a progressive, scientifically focused organisation.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.