Technical Sales Executive - Elemental Portfolio
Zest Scientific Sales Recruitment welcomes applications from credible Technical Sales professionals with an educational background or previous commercial experience selling into the Analytical Chemistry sector. We are partnered with a leading manufacturer of Analytical Instrumentation (elemental determination) to identify a Technical Sales Specialist to manage a territory with a particular focus on accounts based across the M62 corridor, North East and South Yorkshire.
- Proven Technical Sales experience into the Analytical Chemistry market. Alternatively, we will consider candidates with Scientific Sales experience forged across the wider research market providing you have laboratory experience in Analytical Chemistry.
- Enterprising, self starter who enjoys developing new business and is creative in developing tactical sales plans.
- Confident, personable and willing to take ownership of projects.
- Reside or be based in close proximity to the territory.
- Strategic account management of an established customer base across the defined region, leveraging influence at all stages within the decision making chain.
- Identify new business opportunities; execute sales and marketing plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Provide first class levels of support and training, taking ownership of pre and post sales activity.
- Interpret customer requirements, understand needs and identify solutions.
- Innovative manufacturer of Analytical Instrumentation and Software.
- Exciting product pipeline which combines Instrumentation and Software, providing Scientists with logical work flows and high performance solutions.
- Encourage independent thought and empowers the team to deliver sales growth applying your own methods and strategy.
- Balanced working environment where the focus is on results as opposed to call rate metrics and non-commercial KPIs.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a fixed percentage commission scheme which is uncapped and based on all sales. Additional benefits include Company Car, Pension etc.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672