Technical Sales Specialist - New Product Launch
Zest Scientific Sales Recruitment is partnered with an international supplier of laboratory equipment in order to identify an accomplished Technical Sales Specialist to grow their market share as they launch a new portfolio into the UK market. This represents an excellent opportunity for a proven Scientific Sales professional who demonstrates the commercial acumen to implement their own sales strategy and the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline coupled with field based sales skills forged in the laboratory sales industry.
- Enterprising and commercially astute candidate who works best when work is related closely to results and comfortable working autonomously.
- The territory has outstanding growth potential and represents an excellent opportunity for a credible Technical Sales professional to utilise their existing network and quickly increase business revenues and ultimately exceed targets.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts as the company provides outstanding technical training and support to ensure first class product knowledge.
- Exact territory will be defined on candidate location and strength of customer network but initial preference would be Midlands/North.
- Take ownership of a leading portfolio of Lab Equipment with good market share in Cell Biology and Biopharma markets.
- You will develop existing accounts and draw upon an established network of key contacts within the research sector in order to further develop revenue streams across the region.
- Working collaboratively there will be extensive cross selling opportunities as the UK team continues to grow their presence.
- Adopting structured territory management and consultative selling skills. Developing key accounts you will forge a close working relationship, increase the co-dependence with these accounts increasing business and customer satisfaction.
- Highly reputable technology with an expanding presence in the UK market.
- Irrespective of geopolitical conditions the company is committed to the UK market and the territory represents an integral part in company growth.
- New technology launch.
- Highly autonomous role where you will be given the freedom to implement your own ideas.
Highly competitive salary and commission plan, Car, Pension, Healthcare plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is actively shortlisting for this opportunity so please do not hesitate to forward your CV and your application will be reviewed immediately
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724