Technical Sales Specialist - Scientific Instrumentation
Are you looking to enter the world of Scientific Sales? If so, this could be the job for you. Zest Scientific is looking for a candidate with a strong scientific background who demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills required to become a success in a Scientific Sales Specialist role.
Our client is a highly reputable scientific instrumentation distributor exclusively partnered with a number of oversees manufacturers; supplying many of the leading universities and companies in key markets such as; drug discover, battery research and EV development across the UK & Ireland.
- Educated to degree level (minimum) in life sciences.
- You will have experience selling in the scientific sector OR you will be a life sciences graduate who demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Enterprising and commercially astute candidate who works best when work is related closely to results and comfortable working autonomously.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts as the company provides outstanding technical training and support to ensure first class product knowledge.
- Excellent relationship builder and first class communicator.
- Targeting high value potential customers and leveraging influence within existing accounts.
- High degree of autonomy (limited direct management) with the freedom to carve out a profitable territory across the UK & Ireland.
- Provide first class levels of support and training, taking ownership of pre and post sales activity.
- Interpret customer requirements, understand needs and identify solutions.
- Highly reputable instrumentation distributor exclusively partnered with a number of oversees manufacturers; supplying many of the leading universities and companies across the UK & Ireland.
- Take ownership of a leading portfolio of high throughput instrumentation.
- Highly autonomous role where you will be given the freedom to implement your own ideas.
- Balanced working environment where the focus is on results as opposed to call rate metrics and non-commercial KPIs.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus highly attractive commission package.
- Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351