Technical Sales Specialist - LC/MS
Zest Scientific sales recruitment is seeking a Technical Sales Specialist in Scotland with previous laboratory experience with HPLC and LC/MS applications. This represents a unique opportunity as we will consider applications from candidates with industrial laboratory experience in Chromatography or Mass Spectrometry who are motivated upon securing their first Scientific Sales role.
- The client will consider candidates with a proven track record in Scientific Sales or Analytical Chemists looking for their first Technical Sales role.
- Candidates with commercial sales experience will qualify for the higher end of the salary spectrum.
- If you’re looking to make the transition from the lab you will need to demonstrate an enterprising and personable demeanor combined with hands on industrial experience with HPLC and LC/MS techniques.
- Undertake territory responsibility for Scotland, managing key accounts and developing new business across academia, biotech, pharma, environmental, CRO and petrochemical clients.
- Apply structured consultative sales skills, identifying customer needs, focusing on the appropriate solution and leveraging influence at all stages of the sales process.
- Provide outstanding customer support, serving as a product specialist and credible partner.
- Universally recognised as a leading provider of analytical solutions for complex challenges within research and discovery.
- Industry leading and highly reputable brand within Analytical Chemistry.
- Global opportunities for professional development.
Salary package is commensurate with experience ranging from £40,000 – 55,000 + Bonus. The successful candidate will qualify for a comprehensive corporate benefits package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724