Technical Sales - Clinical Chemistry - Netherlands
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific is searching for an accomplished Scientific Sales professional with a proven track record selling into Research or Clinical Diagnostics laboratories in the Netherlands. Our client is internationally recognized for providing ‘best in class’ solutions. This region provides excellent growth opportunities for a motivated and entrepreneurial Technical Sales Specialist. This is a highly autonomous role where your input will be encouraged and you will be provided with the platform in which to implement your own selling methods / business plan.
- You will demonstrate a successful track record selling into academic research, clinical diagnostics / hospital laboratories or biotech accounts.
- Ability to learn new scientific concepts as you will be required to take a ‘hands on’ approach supporting customers at all stages of the sales process.
- Independent and comfortable working with limited support.
- Enterprising with a willingness to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent relationship builder and first class communicator.
- Responsible for delivering an annual sales plan, developing existing key accounts and strategically identifying new development opportunities within Clinical Diagnostics Laboratories / Clinical Chemistry.
- Targeting high value potential customers and leveraging influence within existing accounts.
- High degree of autonomy (limited direct management) with the freedom to carve out a profitable territory across the Netherlands.
- Additionally provided the opportunity to identify new business opportunities in the Flemish Region of Belgium.
- Global presence, offering ‘best in class’ solutions to the Clinical Diagnostics market.
- Provides extensive in house training as the company believes that the Technical Sales Specialist should provide first class post sales support and maintain close working relationships with end users.
- Currently experiencing excellent levels of growth with new product lines being added to the portfolio, providing a comprehensive solution to Clinical Labs.
Salary commensurate with experience plus commission, car and a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.