Technical Sales Specialist - Lab Equipment
Zest Scientific Sales Recruitment is partnered with an international supplier of laboratory equipment and consumables in order to identify an accomplished Scientific Sales Specialist to further develop their UK presence. This represents an excellent opportunity for a proven Scientific Sales professional who is comfortable working with autonomy.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline coupled with field based sales skills forged in the laboratory sales industry.
- Enterprising and commercially astute candidate who works best when work is related closely to results and comfortable working autonomously.
- The territory has outstanding growth potential and represents an excellent opportunity for a credible Scientific Sales professional to utilise their existing network and quickly increase business revenues and ultimately exceed targets.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts as the company provides outstanding technical training and support to ensure first class product knowledge.
- Exact territory will be defined on candidate location and strength of customer network but initial preference would be Midlands/North.
- Take ownership of a leading portfolio of Lab Equipment with good market share in Cell Biology and Biotech markets.
- You will develop existing accounts and draw upon an established network of key contacts within the research sector in order to further develop revenue streams across the region.
- Working collaboratively there will be extensive cross selling opportunities as the UK team continues to grow their presence.
- Adopting structured territory management and consultative selling skills. Developing key accounts you will forge a close working relationship, increase the co-dependence with these accounts increasing business and customer satisfaction.
Highly competitive salary and commission plan, Car, Pension, Healthcare plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is actively shortlisting for this opportunity so please do not hesitate to forward your CV and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724