Technical Sales Specialist - Clinical Chemistry
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Scientific Sales Jobs, Analytical Chemistry. Zest Scientific sales recruitment is partnered with a leading manufacturer of Chromatography Consumables and LC-MS testing kits to identify an accomplished Technical Sales Specialist. This represents an excellent opportunity for a candidate who demonstrates a successful track record in Scientific Sales coupled with previous technical experience in Chromatography and / or mass spectrometry.
- Responsible for delivering an annual sales plan, developing existing key accounts and strategically identifying new development opportunities within Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories.
- Targeting high value potential customers and leveraging influence within existing accounts.
- High degree of autonomy (limited direct management) with the freedom to carve out a profitable territory across the Southern region depending on candidate network and location.
- Home Counties location is desirable; however, this isn’t set in stone as the business encourages their commercial team to explore all high value prospects.
- Global presence, offering a specialised range of Chromatography Consumables and calibrators primarily into the clinical diagnostic sector.
- Provides extensive in house training as the company believes that the Technical Sales Specialist should provide detailed post sales support and maintain close working relationships.
- Experiencing excellent levels of growth with new product lines being added to the portfolio, providing a comprehensive solution to Clinical Diagnostic Labs.
- Successful track record selling into scientific laboratories.
- Previous experience in Chromatography and / or Mass Spectrometry (undergraduate or research exposure).
- Independent and comfortable working with limited support.
- Enterprising with a willingness to exceed customer expectations.
- Agile mindset and receptive to taking on board new ideas.
Salary up to £50,000 (DOE) plus commission, car and a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.