Technical Sales Specialist - Clinical Chemistry
Scientific Sales Jobs, Analytical Chemistry. Zest Scientific sales recruitment is partnered with a leading manufacturer of Chromatography Consumables and LC-MS testing kits to identify an accomplished Technical Sales Specialist. This represents an excellent opportunity for a candidate who demonstrates a successful track record in Scientific Sales coupled with previous technical experience in Chromatography and / or mass spectrometry.
- Responsible for delivering an annual sales plan, developing existing key accounts and strategically identifying new development opportunities within Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories.
- Targeting high value potential customers and leveraging influence within existing accounts.
- High degree of autonomy (limited direct management) with the freedom to carve out a profitable territory across the Southern region depending on candidate network and location.
- Home Counties location is desirable; however, this isn’t set in stone as the business encourages their commercial team to explore all high value prospects.
- Global presence, offering a specialised range of Chromatography Consumables and calibrators primarily into the clinical diagnostic sector.
- Provides extensive in house training as the company believes that the Technical Sales Specialist should provide detailed post sales support and maintain close working relationships.
- Experiencing excellent levels of growth with new product lines being added to the portfolio, providing a comprehensive solution to Clinical Diagnostic Labs.
- Successful track record selling into scientific laboratories.
- Previous experience in Chromatography and / or Mass Spectrometry (undergraduate or research exposure).
- Independent and comfortable working with limited support.
- Enterprising with a willingness to exceed customer expectations.
- Agile mindset and receptive to taking on board new ideas.
Salary up to £50,000 (DOE) plus commission, car and a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724