Are you looking to take that next step in your career, to utilise your knowledge and experience within a progressive, scientifically focussed organisation? My client is a leading CRO who have instructed Zest Scientific to identify a Technical Specialist to join their growing Biomarkers, Bioanalysis and Clinical Services (BBC) Team. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with experience and knowledge of supporting analytical laboratories to help bring essential products to market by providing technical input into assay designs whilst providing technical support to sales enquiries.
Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a great opportunity for someone to expand their troubleshooting knowledge to ensure GLP/GCP compliance, providing you with a great platform to make a real impact to research within a scientifically driven organisation.
- An enthusiastic individual who can take a lead role to provide expert advice on analytical results being able to effectively communicate results to colleagues and clients.
- Experience of working in a non-regulatory and regulated environment to GLP/GCP/GMP standards.
- A good knowledge and understanding of supporting an analytical laboratory and immunoassay assay development and be able to maintain awareness of trends, issues and developments.
- Must have knowledge of operating and troubleshooting analytical scientific instrumentation and laboratory equipment.
- Willingness to collaborate with other departments to ensure effective conduct of projects.
- Responsible for maintaining departmental equipment logs for routine PM and service dates and ensure all equipment is accurately service labelled to GxP and SOP requirements.
- Be able to support in training, reviewing and providing best practice guidance to staff on analytical equipment and troubleshooting system faults.
- Oversee the compliance of systems and procedures making sure that the quality of data meets the required standards.
- Ensure instrument evaluation and qualification projects whilst maintaining data records through the correct documentation process.
- Provides an opportunity for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- Offering a relaxed working environment in a progressive, scientifically focused organisation.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352