Toxicologist - Cambridgeshire
Are you a Toxicologist with experience of preclinical and non pharmaceutical safety assessments? Zest Scientific recruitment is looking to identify an experienced Toxicologist for a global organisation in Cambridgeshire. Using your considerable experience in the field of Regulatory Toxicology, the Toxicologist will be involved with advising customers on the range of studies needed for safety assessment of drugs, agrochemicals and/or industrial chemicals, and the design of toxicology studies.
- Maintain and develop further scientific expertise in regulatory toxicology.
- Act as Study Director on studies as appropriate. This will involve performing the role as defined by the United Kingdom Good Laboratory Practice Regulations, 1999. Act as alternate contact in the absence of the Study Director for studies where assigned.
- Maintain an awareness and familiarity with other studies assigned to the project team so that continuity may be achieved in the absence of any member of the team.
- Provide advice and guidance to Study Management in the design and conduct of studies, the interpretation of data, decision making as results obtained affect the progress of studies and the writing of reports
- Experienced Study Director in Toxicology, developing Toxicologist
- Experience in pre-clinical drug safety assessment
- Experience in non-pharmaceutical safety assessment
- Experience of working effectively as a Study Director
- Experience in performing a high number and/or complexity of safety assessment Toxicology studies
- Life Science degree
- Member of relevant body/society
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728