Trainee Study Manager
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Trainee Study Manager who is looking to develop their management skills within a global organisation. As a junior member of a large bioanalysis team you will be provided with a tailor made training plan to develop your knowledge and experience of LC-MS whilst being crucial in providing support to senior members of the team. Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a great opportunity for someone to develop their bioanalysis techniques, providing you with a great platform to make a real impact to research within a leading organisation.
- An enthusiastic individual with the desire to learn and develop within a supportive environment.
- Willingness to work under regular supervision from senior management and accept guidance from senior personnel to develop skills.
- Have great organisational skills to assist with the preparation of study plans and to ensure the timely completion of any amendments and study updates to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of LC-MS with a practical understanding of bioanalysis techniques.
- Must be able to accept responsibility for assigned studies and be able to work experience good organisational skills.
- Be a good communicator – be able to discuss scientific reports and data with senior members within the team.
- Provides an excellent platform to develop your management skills to widen your supervisory experience within a larger team environment.
- Ensure all work in conducted in accordance with SOPs and appropriate regulatory standards and guidelines (BMV, EMA, SANCO etc.).
- Responsible for preparing scientific reports and assisting with scheduling of activities associated with assigned studies.
- Provides an opportunity for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- Be able to support in providing interpretation of data and in the preparation and finalisation of reports.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the development and training of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352