Trainee Study Manager
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Trainee Study Manager who is looking to develop their management skills within a global organisation. As a junior member of a large bioanalysis team you will be provided with a tailor made training plan to develop your knowledge and experience of LC-MS whilst being crucial in providing support to senior members of the team. Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a great opportunity for someone to develop their bioanalysis techniques, providing you with a great platform to make a real impact to research within a leading organisation.
- An enthusiastic individual with the desire to learn and develop within a supportive environment.
- Willingness to work under regular supervision from senior management and accept guidance from senior personnel to develop skills.
- Have great organisational skills to assist with the preparation of study plans and to ensure the timely completion of any amendments and study updates to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of LC-MS with a practical understanding of bioanalysis techniques.
- Must be able to accept responsibility for assigned studies and be able to work experience good organisational skills.
- Be a good communicator – be able to discuss scientific reports and data with senior members within the team.
- Provides an excellent platform to develop your management skills to widen your supervisory experience within a larger team environment.
- Ensure all work in conducted in accordance with SOPs and appropriate regulatory standards and guidelines (BMV, EMA, SANCO etc.).
- Responsible for preparing scientific reports and assisting with scheduling of activities associated with assigned studies.
- Provides an opportunity for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- Be able to support in providing interpretation of data and in the preparation and finalisation of reports.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the development and training of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.