UK & Ireland Medical Lead - Cross Portfolio
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an experienced industry Doctor with a background in Medical Affairs? Do you have a strong desire to take on a leadership position, setting out Medical strategy across the UK & Ireland? Zest Medical has been requisitioned to search for a UK & Ireland Medical Lead on behalf of our client, a newly acquired, mid-sized Pharmaceutical company. The position will report directly into the UK General Manager and will be key placement in their strategy for years to come.
Please note: Oncology experience desired but not absolutely essential
- Qualified Medical Doctor (MD, MBBS etc.)
- Extensive experience in Medical Affairs managerial/leadership roles
- Strong understanding of the commercial and medical links required in bringing new products to market
- In depth understanding of the MHRA, ABPI and other associated UK regulatory agencies
- Well versed in strategic KOL interactions
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrable ability to create and execute country Medical plans
- Trained Final Signatory status
- Oncology TA understanding/experience
- Background in working in collaboration with EU teams
- Cardiology/Neurology experience, as a second preference to Oncology
Your new role:
- Provide assistance and oversight support to a small Medical team across the UK & Ireland
- Work closely with commercial teams to push products forward into the market
- Review and approve medical marketing materials to ensure compliance with the regulatory framework
- Define strategy for ongoing ad upcoming clinical trials at a local level
- Report directly to the UK General Manager, aiding in Medical strategy creating over the UK & Ireland
- Liaise with European teams to synchronise efforts globally
- Support the delivery of the overall brand plan for the UK
Your new company:
- A newly acquired mid-sized Pharmaceutical company with strong levels of funding behind them
- Operational across the globe, with offices in the EU, US, Canada and others
- A competitive player in the industry, understanding of the need to bring the best people in the market into the business
Our client has agreed to be flexible in order to offer an attractive proposition for the right candidate. Remuneration will include a basic, bonus, car and possibly stock options in lieu of other benefits. More details can be given on a confidential call.
Please apply now, and your CV will be reviewed immediately. Alternatively, get in touch with Jason Cox to learn more.
*Please note that no CVs will be sent to the client before you’ve spoken to a consultant with Zest, in accordance with GDPR*