Vaccine Scientist - Novel DNA Medicines
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Vaccine Scientists with a background in the transfection, handling and imaging of mammalian cell culture. Our client is an exciting start-up that is facing exponential growth with an exciting pipeline advancing genetic medicine through DNA-based therapies.
- Ambitious individual with the diverse molecular and cellular biology skills – gained from either an academic or industrial setting.
- Experienced in the development of biological assays such as; flow cytometry, qPCR and ELISA.
- A background in the fields of infectious disease and/or cancer is highly desirable.
- Organised, motivated individual who can thrive within a multidisciplinary team bridging the gap between discovery and preclinical development.
- Be the primary working interface between research and manufacturing teams, bridging the gap between discovery and preclinical development.
- Hands on role where you will be given autonomy to work on a variety of projects designing and testing new vaccines for therapeutic indications.
- Support the advancement of novel DNA medicines by being responsible for the execution of cell-based and PCR-based assays.
- Responsible for internal and external communication to ensure programmes are executed within set timelines and to the highest standard.
- Hot start-up facing exponential growth with an exciting pipeline advancing genetic medicine.
- Offer excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious scientists wanting to be part of a motivated, dynamic team.
- Relaxed working environment, with a deep rooted team culture.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351