XPS Customer Support Engineer
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific recruitment is searching for a candidate with a background in Physical Sciences (Surface Analysis) coupled with hands-on experience of XPS techniques. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who is reaching the completion of a research project using these techniques. You can make the transition into a commercial role where you will undertake responsibility for the installation and continued operational support of the XPS instrumentation at customer sites. The XPS Support Engineer will be required to undertake regular international travel. You will be based at the East Grinstead manufacturing facility when you’re not carrying out installations and upgrades at customer sites.
- Advanced degree in Physical Sciences / Engineering with previous hands-on experience of XPS techniques.
- Excellent communicator with a calm demeanor who wants to develop a career working in a customer facing, customer focused environment.
- Prepared to travel internationally demonstrating an ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Knowledge of Electron Optics, Ultra High Vacuum and high voltage electronics is desirable.
- Carry out installations of XPS instruments and upgrades at customer sites across the globe.
- Deliver start-up / introductory training to customers following installations.
- Provide operational support for operations at the manufacturing facility, working closely with Product Managers and Engineering teams.
- Identify improvement opportunities and communicate to the customer component, upgrade and repair packages.
- Provide technical support to Field Service Engineers and deliver appropriate training.
- World leader in the development and distribution of XPS instrumentation.
- Technology incorporates High Voltage electronics, advanced data systems, Ultra High Vacuum technology and Electron Optics.
- History of providing accomplished Scientists with their first commercial role; providing outstanding training and professional development.
Salary package is commensurate with experience. The successful candidate will qualify for a comprehensive corporate benefits package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.