Account Director - Healthcare Communications
Zest Scientific is partnered with a pioneering healthcare consultancy; solving real healthcare problems through innovation and data.
They’re looking for an Account Director to join them at a pivotal stage of growth, working closely with key clients to build long-lasting relationships and grow out the client services function.
- A commercially astute individual with proven success managing client accounts within the healthcare / life science industry.
- Passionate about achieving high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates a strategic mindset, creating short-term value while owning the long-term strategic direction of the company.
- You are a natural project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment, running multiple projects at once and balancing resourcing needs to achieve the best outcomes.
- Advocating for your clients by liaising across different business areas.
- Be responsible for recording accurate revenue and cost recognition tracker for your projects – ensuring correct resource allocation and project profitability.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at a senior level within the Life Sciences space.
- Highly visible position reporting into the COO with significant scope for autonomy.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development with the opportunity to be at the forefront of a team build as the company continues to grow.
- A pioneering early-stage healthcare consultancy who are passionate about solving real healthcare problems through the combination of innovation and data.
- High growth phase of the business, offering the chance to join industry leading experts growing out the client services function.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351