Account Manager - Precision Healthcare
Zest Scientific is currently partnered with a global pioneer in the field of genomics offering a world class software solution changing the way genetic diseases are categorized and diagnosed. We are looking to identify an accomplished Account Manager to join the team covering the UK and Ireland.
- A successful history in a field based sales capacity.
- Proven knowledge of the field of genomics highly desirable.
- Passionate about making a change and playing a significant role in changing the way genetic diseases are identified and treated.
- Self-motivated individual who is capable of prioritising to achieve goals in a timely manner.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and develop existing key account relationships to drive the growth as well as strategically identifying new revenue opportunities.
- You will be given a high degree of autonomy as to how you manage the territory with a focus on prioritising the ‘high potential’ business opportunities.
- Act as the point of contact for customers within your territory as well as staying abreast of industry trends and utilise this information in the development of new business opportunities.
- The scope of this opportunity is significant as the business has partnered with some of the leading organisations at the forefront of advancing human genetics.
- Be part of one of the UK’s most innovative and exciting projects which is revolutionizing personalized patient care and delivering real world solutions as a result of the positive developments made in the field of Human Genetic research.
- Join a team made up of world class leading experts which have secured significant investment and provided the business with an excellent foundation in which to scale.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351