Account Manager - Digital Solutions Provider (Healthcare)
Account ManagerOxfordshire (South East England)Reference: 3307
Zest Scientific is partnered with a digital solutions provider within the healthcare space. Creating bespoke solutions to ensure continuous improvement and engaging clinical front-line teams utilising the power of the patient voice.
They’re looking for an Account Manager to join the team working closely with their NHS and private healthcare partners to build long-lasting relationships and make a huge impact to the care of patients.
- A commercially astute individual with proven success managing client accounts within the healthcare industry.
- Passionate about achieving high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates a strategic mindset, creating short-term value while owning the long-term strategic direction of the company.
- You are a natural project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment, running multiple projects at once and balancing resourcing needs to achieve the best outcomes.
- Advocating for your clients by liaising across different business areas such Product and Tech teams.
- Be responsible for recording accurate revenue and cost recognition tracker for your projects – ensuring correct resource allocation and project profitability.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at a senior level within the NHS and private healthcare providers.
- Highly visible position reporting into the Managing Director with significant scope for autonomy.
- A highly successful digital solutions provider transforming healthcare by harnessing the power of the patient voice.
- Passionate team motivated by their combined efforts to make a real difference to the care of a huge number of patients.
- Remote role – Ideally within the Oxfordshire area.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351