Associate Director - Market Research
Combine research, consultancy and business development functions in a dynamic and exciting working environment. Use expertise and experience to deliver tailored solutions for healthcare clients.
Great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation and transition into a more commercially focused role by becoming the main client contact.
- ~7 years of experience in qualitative and quantitative research within the healthcare market space.
- Tenacious individual with previous exposure to BD function and executing commercial strategies.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Results driven and motivated individual interested in developing BD skills.
- Oversee multiple research projects, consider time-scales and calculate research costs.
- Close working relationship with senior leadership to align company goals with the business development strategy.
- Management of research teams and mentorship to improve project delivery and meet research objectives
- Business development through lead generation, company presentations and client interaction.
- Healthcare market research and consulting agency partnered with global pharma, biotech and medtech clients.
- Excellent personal development trajectory due to the organisation’s exponential growth and success.
- A sociable and supportive team environment, with frequent social events and encouragement from senior leadership.
- Candidate-led and competitive salary package, dependent on experience.
Our client is committed to securing the right candidate and so remains flexible with regards to the remuneration package. We are working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias